04 June 2009

45 Hours and counting

It is roughly 45 hours until I will be on a plane to London. My bags are almost packed and I am starting to get really sad about leaving. I'm also worried about forgetting things and screwing everything up. The pressure is starting to build because I am beginning to realize that my entire college career is riding on this internship - I won't graduate if I suck it up.

To top it all off, the professor in charge of my internship finally sent out the syllabus yesterday...I have to journal, keep him updated on my portfolio and write TWO 4-5 page papers :( I am going to have to keep on top of everything in order to pull this off.

My last day in Madison should be relatively stress free. I am going to get my nails and toes done during the day for sure...and I am hoping that my boyfriend is planning something romantical for tomorrow night! Saturday is going to be a LONG day. We have to leave Madison by at least 11 so that we make it to O'Hare with enough time for a proper goodbye and I very highly doubt that I will get anywhere near a decent amount of sleep Friday night or Saturday on the plane.

I'm not sure how long it will take me to get the internet situation figured out once I'm in London, so I probably won't be able to post again until the middle of next week sometime. I'll miss everyone while I am there!!!